Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Adventures of Little Chrissy: A Feline Photojournalist's Perspective on World Travel

Just in case you have been wondering what our little furry friend has been up to, my certain eight-year old, here she is in her own words. :)  Love you little guy.

 
My journey began one fine September day in the primary guest bedroom of Buckingham Palace.  My human was about to travel to Bolivia for a year's duration, and being of a stereotypical feline nature naturally I was inclined to go with her.
 
 
 
 
I decided to help her pack, since I had nothing to bring but my fur and my camera.  That's the beauty of being a feline... you can travel light and get away with it.
 
 
Here I am, playing hide-and-seek in my human's backpack. 
 
 
My human is going to Bolivia!  I decided to pose for the occasion with a miniature Bolivian flag, just my size!  (Special thanks to Kolbe Czupinski for providing me with the material for this shot.)
 
 
 
My human decided to visit her brother at school before we set off on our arduous journey together.  After much coaxing and prodding, I finally gave in to having a picture taken with Joe and Chandler.
 
 
 
My human's brother did not wish me to be deprived of furry companionship during my year abroad.  He discussed it with my friend Monkey and together they elected to send Monkey with me.  A few canine friends also had a paw in the decision-making process.
 
 
 
 
Monkey and I are now safely in Bolivia.  We have made friends with the local ant population... they have been constantly congregating in lines up and down the walls to bid us welcome.  Monkey thought he would send you a kiss, appropriate to his affectionate nature.
 
Abrazos y besitos from Bolivia!  I hope to expand my budding photojournalist career during the next eleven months and publish more tokens of my work for your benefit.
 
- Little Chrissy, Freelance Photojournalist
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: