Saturday, January 18, 2014

Feliz Dia del Estudiante - September 21, 2013

I've already described what happened here in my October blog post "Happy Birthday from Bolivia!"  Here are some more photos of the goings-on of that day.  :)  The kids are so super cute.  I wish I could give you names of the littler ones, especially my babies, but for their protection I can't.  Our kids arrive at the Hogar for so many different reasons (abuse - both physical and sexual, neglect, death of one or both parents, etc.)  so for their protection it's better not to identify who they are.  I wanted to share pictures of them though so that you get a little better picture of who they are and what life at the Hogar is like!  Love you all and miss you. :)

 
 
 
 

 


 


 



 
 


 
 
 

 




 


 

 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these, Antoinette. Beautiful kids, and great to see them having a lot of fun. That (the fun) no doubt is easier when they feel loved and secure. Keep up the terrific work. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures of joyful kids. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antoinette, I love these pictures. Do you know why? Because my parents are Bolivian. Thank you, truly, thank you for serving the children of my family's country with such care, dedication, and affection. Christ's Peace, Paula [former SLM in Ethiopia]

    ReplyDelete